1) What’s the right amount coverage should I purchase for my car?
2) How much protection should I buy to protect my home and belongings?
3) Should I insure high value items, such as jewelry separately?
4) How do I file a claim with your agency?
5) How does agency help us after a claim has been filed?
6) Does your agency help me if my car is damaged by someone else?
7) Who should I contact to make changes to my existing policy?
8) How can your agency help me better than the large insurance Web sites that get me quotes online?
1) What’s the right amount coverage should I purchase for my car? As general rule we recommend at least $300K of liability protection. We would like to see our clients be covered by a $500K policy to protect you from lawsuits that may result from an accident.
Interestingly enough the increase in protection and peace of mind only costs an additional 5%. However, your needs are always paramount. We will recommend different options based on our needs.
We always recommend that you purchase enough insurance to rebuild your home and replace your belongings if a significant loss occurs. Unfortunately, statistics show that over 60% of homeowners are underinsured. Our purpose as your insurance agent is to provide you with a policy that returns your family to your home as quickly as possible.
Generally yes. Coverage for these items (jewelry, furs, guns, antiques, etc.) is limited on the homeowners insurance policy. Valuable Items policies are designed to insure this type of property, usually at very low cost. The coverage provided by the Valuable Items policy is also more comprehensive than any coverage provided by a homeowners policy.
We would like you to contact our agency whenever you have a claim or question. We walk you through the process and assist you in receiving a prompt and fair settlement. From our Web site you reach all of our carriers direct (view carriers) to be begin the claims process. In addition, the owner is available to you is available to your 24/7/365.
Our agency has a standard procedure to follow up with both you and the insurance company. We always look out for your best interests. We continue to help you through the process and insure that your claim is handled promptly and professionally.
Yes. We contact the other’s driver’s insurance company on your behalf, submit all your estimates and accident reports, statements and photos to ensure that your damages are paid for by the other party.
Click here to contact us >
Our purpose is to do the right job for YOU. Our licensed staff is focused on providing you with the appropriate coverage for the best price based on YOUR NEEDS. Our “stockholders” are our customers. We don’t trade on Wall Street…We live on Main Street.